- Premium of INR 4,569 p.a. is for a 25 Year old healthy male, non-smoker for Sum assured of 1 Cr and policy term of 25 years as regular pay option. The premium amount mentioned is excluding Goods & Services Tax and cess (if any) as applicable.
- Premium of INR 365 p.a. is for a 20 Year old healthy male, non-smoker for Sum assured of 1 Cr and policy term of 30 years as regular pay option. The premium amount mentioned is excluding Goods & Services Tax and cess (if any) as applicable.
- Trade Logo of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited (Insurer) is used under license with Canara Bank, HSBC Group Management Services Limited and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- The Insurance products are offered and underwritten by Insurer (IRDAI Regn. No. 136) having its head office at 2nd Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sector - 48, Sohna Road, Gurugram-122018, Haryana (India)
- The premium mentioned is for standard lives. Premium rates for tobacco users will vary. Your actual premium will depend on the Company's assessment of risks on your health, lifestyle, occupation, etc. Annualized premium may vary for monthly mode. For a personalized quote please visit https://onlineinsurance.canarahsbclife.com
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the Sales Brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Website: www.canarahsbclife.com
Call (Toll free no.): 1800-103-0003/1800-180-0003 (BSNL/MTNL)
Missed Call: 0124-6156600
- Tax benefits under this plan will be as per the prevailing Income Tax laws and are subject to amendments from time to time. For tax related queries, contact your independent tax advisor.
- Collection of advance premium shall be allowed within the same financial year for the premium due in that financial year. However, where the premium due in a financial year is being collected in previous financial year, the premium may be collected for a maximum period of three months in advance of the due date of the premium. The premium so collected in advance shall only be adjusted on the due date of the premium. Such advance premium, if any, paid by the Policyholder shall not carry any interest.
- Medical charges will be deducted in case of non-issuance of the policy.
- BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- IRDAI clarifies to public that
- IRDAI or its official do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus.
- Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number.